This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through one of these links we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read our disclaimer.
This is a review of the best waterproof rucksacks.
We are a family of four who has been exploring the great outdoors for most of our lives, so we understand how to choose the best waterproof backpacks for all occasions.
After hours upon hours of research, we found the FE Active Waterproof Backpack to be superior. Not only does it boast great waterproofing abilities, but it’s also endorsed by several wilderness guides throughout America.
Although we found this rucksack to be superior in most circumstances, some situations may call for a different backpack.
That’s why we’ve created this article where we review the 15 best rucksacks in 2021. Using our expert knowledge, we will discuss the pros, cons, and what you can expect.
Although we earn a small commission if you make a purchase using one of our links, everything we write is to help the reader make an informed decision.
So, if we find something we don’t like, we will be sure to mention it!
10 Best Waterproof Rucksacks
- FE Active Waterproof Backpack – Comfortable Shoulder Straps
- Earth Pak Waterproof Backpack – Can Be Used For Multiple Activities (Versatile)
- ZOMAKE 30L Packable Backpack – Super Lightweight
- Venture Pal 40L Lightweight Backpack – Separate Waterproof Compartment
- IDRYBAG Waterproof Dry Bag – Well-Padded And Comfortable
- Outjoy Men’s Backpack – Shock-Absorbing Durability
- Geckobrands Waterproof 30L Backpack – Great Color Options
- HEETA Waterproof Dry Bag – 100% Transparent Exterior
- KastKing Dry Bags – Attachable Shoulder Strap
- Bseash 60L Waterproof Lightweight Hiking Backpack – Best Size To Weight Ratio
After going through countless reviews, we discovered the FE Active Waterproof Backpack has been endorsed by numerous wilderness and river guides with nothing but positive reviews.
While this rucksack can’t store all your positions, it’s great for a few days of exploring in the wilderness. It has enough space to store a laptop, towels, food, drinks, with some room left over.
- DESIGN: The Cloudbreak is made of environmentally safe PVC tested and certified. Bungee cords to hold tackle box, fly fishing gear, yoga mat, camping supplies, or outdoors survival kits. Complimentary...
- CONSTRUCTION: Dry bag made of thick marine grade 5mm eco friendly Vinyl Tarpaulin with high frequency welded stitching made to withstand extreme outdoor activities. Its IPX8 rating makes this...
- DIMENSIONS: Enjoy carrying everything you need with this professional waterproof backpack, which has a 30L capacity and is 26.7 in long and 12.6 in wide. This heavy duty yet light backpack weighs 2...
There are also two water bottle holders on each side, so you don’t have to use the main compartment for storing drinks. Once the water bottles are in place, you can secure them using the drawstrings tighteners.
Rather than drawstring storage pockets, we would have liked to see closed compartments. This way, you haven’t got to worry about the water bottles falling out if you bump into a tree or large rock.
Guess you can’t have everything though!
What’s more, some previous customers we’re talking about how comfortable the padded shoulder straps are. Making sure your backpack is comfortable is essential, especially if you’re going to be using it for different activities.
So that’s a major positive in our opinion!
In terms of improvement, we recommend changing the main compartment into multiple compartments. Doing this will make it easier to locate your personal belongings, especially when it’s dark outside.
- Endorsed by multiple wilderness guides, which is always a good sign
- It has enough space to store all your essential items on short trips
- Two water bottle holders on either side, saving space in the main compartment
- Previous customers are talking about how comfortable the shoulder straps are
- We would have liked to see closed compartments rather than drawstring bags for the water bottle holders
- There aren’t multiple compartments inside, making it harder to locate your equipment in the dark
Best Feature: Comfortable Shoulder Straps
Apart from coming in five amazing colors, the Earth Pak Backpack also boasts several other great features.
Similar to the FE Active Backpack, the inside of this bag is one large compartment, which isn’t ideal if you want to segregate your equipment.
- COMPLETE WATERPROOF PROTECTION: Ensure your gear stays completely dry while traveling, kayaking, biking, commuting, camping, hiking and fishing.
- EASY TO USE: Designed with a roll-top closure and single reinforced strip to ensure water stays out. Simply fold the bag down 3-4 times, buckle, and you are ready to go!
- PLENTY OF EXTRA STORAGE: Equipped with pockets on both the inside and outside of the bag. A large splash-proof zipper on the outside for quick grab and go items, and a built-in zippered pocket, mesh...
However, we have found a solution…
When purchasing this backpack, be sure to pick up some packing cubes. Doing this allows you to split your personal belongings into multiple compartments, so you won’t have trouble locating things.
What’s more, it’s is super-versatile. Previous customers were pleased they could use this backpack for multiple activities such as camping, hiking, and even storing groceries on the way back from the supermarket!
The design means it doesn’t contain any zippers. In our opinion, this is good because zippers can sometimes break or get stuck, so that’s one thing you won’t need to worry about.
In terms of downsides, we noticed it doesn’t have any water bottle holders, which isn’t ideal. You could store your water bottles inside the main compartment; however, you always run the risk of them leaking and damaging your equipment.
It can also be a little on the heavier side, making it better for people who are going to be camping away for longer periods.
- Customers have said how this backpack can be used for multiple activities, making it super-versatile
- Doesn’t have any zippers, so you don’t need to worry about them getting stuck
- Comes in a range of amazing colors, making it great for everybody, regardless of preference
- Works great when combined with packing cubes, so you can segregate your equipment
- There aren’t any water bottle holders, and storing water in the main compartment could damage your equipment
- It’s a little on the heavier side, so we recommend it when camping for long durations
Best Feature: Can Be Used For Multiple Activities (Versatile)
This cute little backpack isn’t only waterproof, but it’s also super-lightweight, which is great for camping and hiking.
Don’t be fooled though, the small size doesn’t mean it can’t store all your equipment.
- 0.74LB！LIGHTWEIGHT：Super lightweight and easy to fold up into a small pocket (A true space saver) to fit anywhere. So you can easily fold the backpack into its own pocket for storage, and unfold...
- 30L！TRAVEL CAPACITY：Suitable for day trips or a week long journey. One main compartment, two zipped front pockets, two side pockets as well as external attachment points. Spacious pockets keep all...
- QUALITY UPGRADE：Made with thick sturdy and water resistant material, Double-layer bottom piece for extra strength. Strengthen stitching over 28 places, provides extra strength and long-lasting...
As you can see, you’ll have plenty of room to store your equipment, so don’t worry.
Unlike the previous two options, the inside has two large compartments, so you can divide your belongings, making your gear easier to find.
A lot of people use this rucksack for traveling on commercial airlines. We all know how annoying it can be when you’re excited about your vacation, only to discover you need to pay an extra $60 because your hand luggage is too big!
This backpack is a perfect size and will fit under your seat every time, even if it’s full!
So how about the downsides?
While we couldn’t find much at fault with this backpack; we did discover that the zips can be a little temperamental. One customer said that when he put his trekking poles inside, the zips would open automatically.
Another customer said the zips didn’t seem very durable and run the risk of breaking when the bag is fully loaded.
- One of the most lightweight backpacks on the market
- It can store more equipment than you’d think
- Multiple inside compartments, so you can divide your items
- Great for traveling on commercial airlines due to compact size
- Not intended for long camping trips when you need lots of equipment
- The zips can be a little temperamental
Best Feature: Super Lightweight
When full, sometimes the zippers will break on certain backpacks; however, that’s not the case with the Venture pal 40L Backpack. Various customers have said how well it holds together when full to the brim.
The water-resistant design keeps your personal belongings dry, safe, and in great condition. It also makes washing the backpack super easy.
- 【Upgraded Wet Pocket Design】Venture Pal backpack stands out with more humane design for easy and convenient use. One waterproof wet pocket is added to the main compartment, a zipper on the back of...
- 【Durable Material】This backpack is made of high quality tear and water resistant nylon fabric,heavy duty metal zippers and enhanced by bar-tacks at major stress points provide long-lasting...
- 【Compact & Comfortable】It weighs only 0.7 pounds, can easily fold into its own pocket for storage,and unfold it when you need it. Breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge padding help...
Rather than using a washing machine, a baby wipe will get the job done just as well, which is more convinient when camping in muddy areas.
What’s more, there are two mesh pockets on either side to store water bottles. Other backpacks don’t always offer enough depth; however, the mesh pockets on this one are capable of holding all water bottles, regardless of size.
Located on the back is a zipper that leads to the waterproof compartment. This is where you can store your expensive electronics, such as your phone and Ipad.
Alternatively, you can use this compartment for wet clothes, keeping the rest of the backpack dry.
We like how the waterproof compartment is located at the back. This means that if you’re already wet and need to access it, water won’t be able to drip into the main compartment.
In terms of downsides, we found the padding on this backpack to be non-existent. It has no back padding, so you need to be careful what you put inside, otherwise, it may dig into your back.
The lack of padding also makes your personal belongings more prone to damage.
- The zippers won’t get suck or come apart, even when it’s full
- The bulk of the backpack is water-resistant
- Two large mesh pockets for water bottles with enough depth
- The waterproof compartment is located at the back, so the back compartment won’t get wet when trying to access it
- There is barely are padding, meaning some objects will poke you in the back
- The non-existent padding also means your personal belongings are more likely to get damaged
Best Feature: Separate Waterproof Compartment
When you first look at this rucksack, it looks like it can withstand anything, and that’s exactly what it does!
It’s available in 20L, 30L, and 40L.
The 20L is better for short hikes, whereas the 30L is more suitable for long camping weekends. We don’t recommend the 40L unless you’re camping with multiple people, or planning to live in a tent year-round.
- 500D Waterproof Material: Idrybag 30L dry bag backpack is constructed from 500D PVC heavy duty material that is waterproof, scratch proof and high performing, ensuring no water can enter from the top...
- How to Use: Align the straps on the top of the waterproof dry backpack after stores your gear, then grab and roll the straps 3-5 times and connect each side buckle of the dry sack backpack to complete...
- Humanized Design: Our functional waterproof bag backpack comes in a choice of 3 sizes (20L/30L/40L) and 4 different colors, each of which features the honeycomb design carrying system. This is a...
What’s more, the back is well-padded, so you won’t have to worry about your equipment digging into your back. The excellent padding also provides great comfort; for both the back and shoulders.
But how does it perform in water?
We dug through numerous customer reviews and discovered that the waterproof feature works exceptionally well. There were several accounts of customers dropping the backpack into the water and not experiencing any damage to their belongings.
In fact, they all said how they couldn’t find a drop of water inside the bag when this happened.
Talk about high-quality!
Furthermore, if you’re planning on using this backpack in extreme heat, your back is going to sweat as it doesn’t offer a lumbar gap.
Also, the straps are very long. This isn’t too much of an issue; however, they get caught on stuff, so you’ll need to wrap them up.
- It’s available in multiple sizes, catering to all situations
- You won’t have to worry about equipment poking you in the back, thanks to the excellent padding
- Several customers talking about how great the waterproof feature is
- Comes with an additional mini-bag, giving you an extra layer of protection
- There isn’t a lumbar gap, so your back will sweat in hot weather
- The chest and waist straps are super long and may get caught on stuff if not wrapped up correctly
Best Feature: Well-Padded And Comfortable
While this backpack is primarily designed for work purposes, it works well as a camping or hiking rucksack thanks to its durability.
The inside has two large compartments, allowing you to store all your essential camping equipment. There is sufficient padding on the inside compartments, protecting your gear from getting damaged.
- OUTJOY Laptop backpack offers a specially and professionally shockproof protective airbag technology with extra bubble type padding that adds a lot of protection for your laptops and the gaps created...
- It is an ideal business backpack or travel rucksack for its improved durable Metal buckles connectors, cushioned shoulder straps, sturdy grasp top handle and breathable mesh-covered back panel with...
- OUTJOY men’s laptop work backpack has water resistant outer fabric and waterproof rain cover for a double protection of your inside objects from getting wet.The rain cover is hidden at the bottom...
This also prevents your back from getting poked by sharp objects.
Attached to the backpack are two shoulder straps. These are made from a soft material, and won’t dig into your shoulders as some other backpacks do.
What’s more, two water bottle holders provide sufficient depth, ensuring your drinks don’t fall out.
The material itself is very strong and will stand the test of time, providing you look after it. It’s water-resistant and includes a pull-up rain cover, in case you experience a heavy downfall.
That being said, we wouldn’t recommend taking this backpack on trips where you’re likely to encounter rivers or streams of water. It may protect your personal belongings in the rain, but if dropped into a stream – it’s game over!
We also took a look at the customer reviews and discovered some people found the zippers to be a little tackle and cheaply made. Some people even said they get stuck occasionally.
Apart from that, this rucksack is owned and loved by many!
- The great padding helps protect your gear from getting damaged
- Multiple large storage compartments
- Weather-resistant and includes a rain cover
- Water bottle holders, that will keep your drinks secure
- We don’t recommend using this backpack in places where it could be submerged in water
- The zippers are cheaply made, and sometimes get stuck
Best Feature: Shock-Absorbing Durability
The Geckobrands Waterproof Backpack isn’t the biggest in the world; however, the wide range of color options make up for it.
You can get this rucksack in black, green, blue, orange, camo, and more.
- STAY DRY ON THE MOVE – The perfect backpack for rain and other light water activities, such as the beach, pool, boating or out in the snow. The waterproof material keeps all your gear dry and...
- INCREDIBLY LIGHT AND DURABLE MATERIAL – The pack weighs just .6 lbs and is made with 210D ripstop polyester with an interior polyurethane coating to keep the weight light while protecting what’s...
- TRAVEL IN COMFORT – Collapses easily, takes up very little space and packs like a shirt in your luggage. It has easy-to-adjust and comfortable padded shoulder straps.
Similar to the Outjoy Backpack, it’s not designed to be submerged in water, so we don’t recommend it for activities such as kayaking and canoeing. However, it works great for hiking in light rain.
After you’ve finished hiking, you can dry it easily by rinsing it out and hanging it up to dry.
Attached to the front is a sleek-looking storage pocket where you can keep your phone, keys, and passport; providing you with an easy access point.
Because who wants to go scrummaging through the main compartment to find a phone!?
Furthermore, while it looks more like a duffle bag, it can also be carried like a backpack using comfortable and durable shoulder straps. This means you’ll be able to pack lots of equipment without relying on your grip strength to move the weight.
While this is a great backpack, there’s no light without dark; we did discover some downsides.
Based on previous customer reviews, there was a small percentage of people complaining about how the bag wasn’t water-resistant. After looking at more reviews, we found a video showing the bag leaking with water.
We believe this was due to a faulty bag, as most people were saying how the bag kept their personal belongings dry in harsh weather.
- Front storage pocket for small personal belongings, allowing for easy access
- It has convenient and comfortable shoulder straps
- Comes in multiple colors, which is great for all tastes
- Can be rinsed out after use and left outside to dry
- Some customers had issues with leaking water; however, it was only a small percentage of people
Best Feature: Great Color Options
The reason we included this rucksack on the list is because not only is it waterproof, but it’s also 100% transparent, allowing you to locate your belongings without having to open the bag.
What’s more, it also comes with a small waterproof storage case for your mobile phone. Nowadays, we can’t go anywhere without our mobile phone, so it’s important to give it the best protection possible.
- Waterproof - Use professional seamless technology. Our dry bag has the overall waterproof capability, making sure to keep your items and valuables dry when you do some water sports like boating and...
- Durable - Made by 0.02 in (0.6 mm) thick wear-resistant material, suitable for outdoor activities, waterproof bag nicely adapts to all kinds of weather and environment
- Multifunctional - Adjustable Shoulder Straps & Handle for shoulder carrying and backpack, very convenient for different occasions like boating, rafting, kayaking, swimming, mountaineering, etc. The...
Once your phone is inside the storage pouch, we recommend putting it inside the bag’s main compartment. Doing this gives it an extra layer of protection should it encounter water.
Furthermore, it’s available in multiple sizes with 40L being the largest, and 5L being the smallest. If you want to take this backpack on a camping trip, we recommend getting the 40L option.
Alternatively, if you only need it for a small hike, 10-20L works great.
How about the downsides?
Due to the material, anything stored inside gets super hot when the weather is nice. This means that water bottles will get hot very quickly. The same principle also applies to electronic devices.
Therefore, we recommend keeping it in the shade as much as possible.
We also discovered that some customers had issues with the phone case holder. One person said it was a little too big for their phone, whereas another said that it isn’t very durable.
- 100% see-through helping you locate your belongings without opening the bag
- Comes with a waterproof phone case
- Multiple size options, making it super versatile
- Perfect for small hikes or canoeing
- The bag gets super hot, so we recommend keeping it in the shade
- Some customers had issues with the phone case holder
Best Feature: 100% Transparent Exterior
Similar to the HEETA Waterproof Dry Bag, this one also has a transparent exterior, allowing you to see your personal belongings without having to open the bag.
The only difference is it isn’t 100% see-through. There is a small transparent opening on the front, so you won’t be able to see through the whole bag.
- Innovative Transparent Window Design: You will love the clear see-through window panel that allows you to see what gear is inside your dry bag without unpacking.
- Double Layer Gives Extra Security: Tough, durable 100% waterproof 500D PVC material, fusion welded seams, removable adjustable shoulder carry strap make it a great compression dry sack. Unique...
- Never worry about dropping it in water or water getting in. Unique water-tight DOUBLE overlap roll top provides the best-in-class waterproof performance. Use a versatile KastKing Dry Bag for camera,...
Your personal belongings getting wet is the last thing you need to worry about with this bag. It’s completely waterproof and can be submerged underwater without water leaking.
One customer said that they had to walk out to a boat with this bag on their back. Everything inside stayed dry, whereas other people’s bags were filled with water!
It also comes with a waterproof storage pouch for your phone; however, make sure to remove your case first, otherwise, it can become stuck inside, which isn’t ideal!
While this bag is primarily designed for water sports and hiking, it can also be used as a gym bag. Using the attachable shoulder strap, you can carry it like a gym bag.
When analyzing the downsides of this bag, we found that similar to the HEETA Waterproof Dry Bag, it gets hot inside when left in the sun. For this reason, we wouldn’t recommend storing food and drinks inside.
This doesn’t always pose a problem; however, if you’re going to be using it for hiking, then you need to have a supply of water and nutrients.
Also, when this backpack arrives, there is a card inside explaining that you can get a free bag if you leave a product review; however, several people were complaining that they didn’t receive their bag, which is disappointing.
So, keep this in mind when it arrives!
- Has a clear section, so you can easily locate your personal belongings
- Can be submerged underwater without leaking
- Includes a waterproof storage pouch for your phone
- Designed for water sports
- It gets hot inside, so we don’t recommend using it for storing food and drinks
- Kastking promises to send out a free bag if you leave a review; however, many customers were complaining about how they didn’t receive one
Best Feature: Attachable Shoulder Strap
When you first look at this backpack, you’d think it weighs a ton; however, that couldn’t be further from the truth. This backpack only weighs 2.6lbs, and has 60L of storage space, making it perfect for camping.
The exterior material is made from water-resistant material, helping keep your personal belongings dry in light rain. If you encounter a heavier downpour, then you can use the rain cover for extra protection.
- Comfortable Daypack: This climbing backpack is specially designed for traveling enthusiasts, ergonomic padded shoulder straps and back support,gives you more comfortable feeling.Breathable mesh...
- LARGE CAPACITY & MULTI COMPARTMENTS:Spacious main compartment and numerous pouches with large capacity.Special main pocket closing drawstring design, tight closure to prevent the items falling from...
- With 8 ADJUSTABLE STRAPS:for tying up your pack or hanging sleeping bag, mat, hammock, tripod, and other gears,convenient for the hiking, climbing, camping enthusiasts.
However, you need to be aware that, unlike the Kastking Dry Bag, it can’t be fully submerged underwater. For this reason, we don’t recommend it for crossing rivers or situations where it could become submerged in water.
It makes a great backpack for a week-long camping trip though!
While the Kastking Dry Bag beats this backpack when it comes to water resistance, the Bseash Hiking Backpack wins when it comes to storing food and drinks.
Unlike the Kastking Dry Bag, it doesn’t get super hot when left in the sun, so your food and drinks will stay cooler.
So how about the downsides!?
You need to be careful when using the zippers, as they can sometimes get stuck, and potentially break if not looked after.
Also, the straps can be a little loose, even after tightening them. This can cause the rucksack to sag, putting additional pressure on your back.
- It offers a lightweight design, which is great for camping and hiking
- Plenty of space to store your personal belongings
- Doesn’t get super hot when left in the sun
- Water-resistant when faced with light rain
- The zippers can sometimes get stuck
- The straps are a little loose, even after being tightened
Best Feature: Best Size To Weight Ratio
How To Choose The Best Waterproof Backpack
If you want to ensure you’re getting the best waterproof rucksack, it’s important to consider the following.
Comfort is king when it comes to choosing the best waterproof rucksack. If you’re not comfortable when camping, it could ruin the whole experience.
Aim to get a backpack that has comfortable shoulder straps and sufficient padding on the back. If there is a lack of padding, the contents inside will poke into your back, causing discomfort.
Above everything, making sure you choose a waterproof rucksack is essential. If your backpack isn’t waterproof, then it will become damaged with heavy rainfall.
What’s more, there’s always the chance you drop your back[pack into a small river while exploring. Without a waterproof bag, there’s little chance anything inside will survive.
The best way to ensure your money is well spent is by investing in a rucksack that is versatile and can be used for a range of different activities.
Being adventurers, we love trying new things; whether it be camping, hiking, swimming, or canoeing; having a backpack that works for everything is great.
Another way to make your rucksack as versatile as possible is by choosing something that is waterproof. This way, it can be used in all weather conditions.
It’s important to take your budget into consideration when choosing a waterproof rucksack. Some will set you back a lot of money, whereas others are on the cheaper side.
You don’t have to spend loads of money on a rucksack; however, we wouldn’t recommend going for the cheapest options out there, as they tend to be low quality.
We recommend sticking with a middle-of-the-road rucksack if you’re short on cash.
Storage And Size
Whether you’re living in a tent full time going camping for the weekend, the size of your rucksack is going to make all the difference.
Most rucksacks are measured in litres, which takes into account the volume and how much space a rucksack has to store personal belongings.
You can find backpacks ranging from 6 liters, all the way up to 50+ liters.
If you’re going solo camping for a few days, then we recommend gouging to a smaller backpack; however, if you’re going to be spending a long time in the wilderness, then a bigger backpack is more suitable.
Some waterproof rucksacks come with a transparent exterior, so you can see inside without needing to open the bag. The reason we recommend this feature is because it means you can see where everything is located inside the bag, without needing to open it.
The only issue with these types of bags is they can get extremely hot when left in the sun. This causes the contents to get hot, which isn’t ideal, especially if you’ve got food and drinks inside.
If you choose a rucksack with only one main compartment, it will prove difficult to locate your personal belongings. To combat this, choose a backpack with multiple compartments.
We also recommend getting one with storage pockets on either side, allowing you to carry water bottles.
While the design and durability of a backpack are a major factor, it’s also important that you’re happy with how your backpack looks.
If you don’t like the color of your backpack, then you’re not going to look after it as well, causing it to get worn out before its time.
For this reason, it’s worth considering choosing a backpack that offers multiple color options.
Waterproof Phone Case Holder
Some waterproof rucksacks (such as the Kastking Dry Bag) come with an additional phone case holder. In most cases, these cases are 100% waterproof and will protect your phone from damage when participating in water sports.
Choosing a backpack that includes one of these isn’t essential, as it should already boast sufficient waterproofing ability alone; however, it’s always good to have an extra layer of security.
What Is The Difference Between Waterproof And Weather Resistance?
While waterproof and weather-resistance may sound the same, there is a key difference you need to be aware of.
Waterproof rucksacks are typically coated in silicone, which prevents water from entering, even if submerged underwater. If there’s a chance you’re going to be caught in a storm, we recommend sticking with a waterproof rucksack.
On the flip side, you have weather-resistant rucksacks. Weather-resistant backpacks aren’t coated in silicone; however, they can offer various levels of protection depending on the thread count.
If you choose a weather-resistant rucksack, you need to keep in mind that they don’t offer great protection in heavy rain, and may cause your possessions to become damaged.
We recommend weather-resistant rucksacks when camping in hot weather.
Do I Need A Waterproof Backpack?
It depends on where you’re going to be camping or hiking. If you’re in an area prone to heavy rainfall and bad weather, a waterproof backpack is essential.
On the flip side, if you’re camping in sunny weather, you can go for a weather-resistant rucksack.
Before We Part
With so many different rucksacks available, it can be difficult to choose the right one. We hope this article has helped you decide on the best waterproof rucksack.
If you’re still stuck for choice, then we recommend going for the FE Active Waterproof Backpack. It does a great job at keeping your gear dry and comes with a range of other unique benefits.
We would love to hear your thoughts on your favorite waterproof backpack!?
Drop a comment below and we will get back to you in due time.