This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through one of these links we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read our disclaimer.
If there is one thing that’s important to bring on your camping adventures, it’s a camping kettle.
A kettle allows you to enjoy hot drinks with minimal equipment.
It’s even more important if you don’t function properly in the morning without a coffee.
10 Best Camping Kettles
Let’s take a look at the best camping kettles below…
In this article, we’re going to take a look at the best camping kettles available in 2021. We will also discuss what to look for when buying one, to ensure it’s suitable for your camping trips.
Before we even get into the benefits of this amazing kettle, we first want to highlight two important things…
Firstly, it’s available in multiple sizes, depending on how many people your camping with…
Or maybe you just drink lots of coffee.
- High Quality: Made of hard anodized aluminum, which makes the camping kettle have higher scratch resistance and stability than ordinary alumina. Updated silicone-coated handle for great anti-hot...
- Portable and Lightweight: Classic modeling, only 7.1oz, Capacity: 1.4L, Recommend capacity: 1.12L. Comes with a mesh bag, for easy storage and carrying. Size: φ5.9x3.9”/φ15x10cm
- Practical Design: Short spout design, pour water smoothly, no drip, easy to pour. With a convenient handle that folds down for easy packing and can be locked in place. The bottom of the teapot is...
Also, it’s designed by Redcamp. If you’ve been camping for a while, then you’ve most likely heard of Redcamp before. They’re well-known for providing their customers with high-quality outdoor gear.
Let’s get into the main benefits of this camping kettle.
If you’ve ever used a kettle before (which we’re sure you have), then you know that at times the handle can become a little hot, sometimes leading to you getting burnt.
You won’t have to worry about that with this kettle though, as it’s designed with a silicone-handle, preventing your hand from coming into contact with the hot metal.
In addition, the handle can also be folded down, allowing you to store this kettle in the mesh bag provided.
Not only does this make transportation easier, but it also stops you from losing the lid.
Talking of transportation…
This kettle only weighs 7.1oz, so it’s super-lightweight, making it perfect for camping.
Furthermore, if for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, Redcamp offers an unconditional 365-day manufacture warranty.
- Multiple sizes available
- Great Company
- Silicone handle
- Includes mesh bag
- Super lightweight
- The lid is loose fitting
Overmount is a great camping brand, and it shows in their products.
This kettle’s main purpose is to be super-lightweight, allowing you to enjoy your camping trip without being weighed down by heavy equipment.
It’s also made of anodized aluminum, so it contains no harmful chemicals, which can be common with some of the other lesser-known brands on the market.
All these benefits are great, but what about safety?
You’ll be glad to hear this kettle is made with safety in mind…
- NEVER DO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR HEALTH. Nothing is important than health so don’t take the risk of buying something you use so frequently but with hidden chemicals. This camping kettle is made of hard...
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND COMFORT- This stove top camping kettle is made with good design and functionality in mind. The ergonomic handle wrapped up in insulated plastic protects your hands from heat....
- FAST HEATING- When you go outside, especially harsh conditions, it is quite important for a tea kettle to heat water in a short time. That’s it. Overmont camping tea kettle can be used on open fire...
The handle is wrapped in green insulated plastic, preventing your hand from getting burnt when the kettle is hot.
In addition, the lid includes a small knot, allowing it to be removed without touching the hot metal.
Furthermore, if your camping trips involve going out into the woods and enjoying a nice cup of coffee, then the Overmount Camping Kettle won’t let you down.
It comes with a mesh bag for easy transportation and can be used on an open fire.
What about the downsides?
In terms of downsides, we found that the lid isn’t securely fitted to the kettle, so it’s best to remove it when pouring coffee.
- Plastic Handle
- Lid handle
- Includes Mesh Bag
- Can be used on an open fire
- The lid isn’t secure
If you’re an experienced camper, then you’ve probably heard of Kingcamp. In fact, you’ve probably got some of their equipment lying around somewhere.
Kindcamp was founded in 2004 and is a leading brand when it comes to high-quality outdoor gear.
The Kingcamp Coffee And Tea Pot is made from food-grade stainless steel and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals.
It has a simple look design.
Don’t be fooled.
The design might be simple, but the quality and safety features this kettle provides are some of the best around.
- [QUALITY MATERIAL]- The Food-Grade 18-8 Stainless Steel camping tea kettle provides you a reliable, safe and healthy coffee&tea pot in both outdoor and indoor. The bamboo handle provides more comfort...
- [EAST TO USE]- The bamboo handle and lid made by human-engineering design keeps your finger away from the heat, will not be burned when pouring hot water. Handle can be locked on the middle to let you...
- [COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIHT TO CARRY]- The handle can be folded close into the kettle to storage. Portable kettle storage size is Dia. 5.7 in X 4.52 inches, weight of 0.66lb (0.3kg) only. But the open...
It features two handles; one on the kettle itself, and one on top of the lid.
Both of these handles are made from bamboo and won’t burn your skin when pouring coffee.
Furthermore, the Kingcamp Coffee And Tea Pot can be used with all equipment, and even outdoors over an open fire.
However you decide to use it, your tea or coffee will be ready in as little as 3-5 minutes…
And that’s not even the best thing.
It also includes a stainless steel drainer, helping you brew the perfect tea or coffee.
So what about the negatives of this kettle?
The truth is, we couldn’t find any.
- Well-known company
- No chemicals
- Bamboo handles
- Can be used on an open fire
- Includes a stainless steel drainer
The Alocs Camping Kettle not only looks great, but it also performs just as well.
Similar to the previous options on this list, it’s designed with anodized aluminum, making it chemical-free and safe to use.
- ► High Quality Teapot --- This camping tea kettle is made of hard anodized aluminum, which is scratch and corrosion resistant. You have our guarantee that it is a food-grade kettle, Pass FDA Test,...
- ► Fast Heating --- Our camping kettle can be used on open fire, camping kettles for boiling water, only about 3 to 5 minutes later, you can enjoy your steaming hot cup of coffee or tea.
- ► Portable & Compact --- This camp kettles for boiling water is equipped with a carrying bag so you don’t have to worry about the space. You can just hang on your backpack, no extra burden. About...
Also, the aluminum is completely scratch and corrosion resistant, which is great as it’s probably going to be chucked around a bit, especially when camping.
If you’re using an open fire, you can go from cold, hungry, and tired; to alert, energized, and warm within 3-5 minutes, thanks to the fast heating time this kettle provides.
Furthermore, it’s super compact, making it easy to transport when you’re on the go.
The safety features this kettle provides are second to none…
The handle is designed with wooden ropes, preventing your hand from getting burnt when it comes into contact with the kettle.
On the flip side, the lid itself isn’t burn-proof.
This kettle does include an anti-scald lid clip, allowing you to remove it at high temperatures.
Just don’t forget to use it — otherwise, you could end up with some nasty burns.
But what about the downsides?
The only issue we found is the lid can rattle a little bit during transportation; however, you can get around this by removing it.
- Quick warm up time
- Safe wooden handle
- Includes anti-scald lid clip
- The lid can rattle a bit during transportation
Before we get into reviewing this product…
Let us warn you — it’s not the most attractive kettle on the market.
But that’s not to say it doesn’t do what it’s designed to do, and more.
The Topoko Collapsible Camping Kettle is available in both blue and green.
If your tent is either blue or green, why not get yourself a matching kettle.
Furthermore, this kettle is durable and able to withstand some of the harshest conditions, making it great for wild camping.
- Designed for camping and hiking, collapsible and easy to use as well as lightweight, a necessity for camping equipment.
- Perfect for long hikes and extended camping expeditions. Fits easily into any pocket of your backpack, and can be used over and over again.
- Durable and basically indestructible. You can twist and turn this kettle, throw it around, and treat it like you do every other piece of outdoor camping gear you have.
In addition to being as tough as a rock, it can also be easily folded up and stored in your backpack pocket, making it one of the most compact kettles money can buy.
The Topoko Collapsible Camping Kettle has a plastic handle, allowing you to pour your coffee without burning your hand.
It also locks in place, so you’ll be able to enjoy your coffee in the shortest time possible.
While all these benefits are great…
Like all kettles, there are always downsides.
We found that the Topoko Collapsible Camping Kettle cannot be used over an open fire.
If you do use this kettle over an open fire, the silicone will become damaged and, in some cases, catch fire.
- Multiple color options
- Lid locks in place
- Cannot be used on an open fire
The Bulin Camping Kettle can hold up to 1.6 liters of coffee or tea and is designed to be corrosion-resistant, making it great for harsh camping conditions.
Furthermore, the bottom of the kettle uses butt joint techniques, allowing it up to heat up to 30% faster than other kettles on the market.
In addition, the safety features of this kettle are excellent.
- 【Food-grade Kettle】This camping kettle is made of hard anodized aluminum,safe for all people to use.Hard-anodized aluminum conducts heat quickly,stand high temperature, corrosion-resistant,...
- 【Safe And Comfortable】This camping kettle handle and lid knob wrapped up in insulated plastic protects your hands from heat.Camp tea pot's lid stays secured when pouring.Pointed spout design...
- 【High-efficiency Cookware】Camping Kettle bottom designed with heat exchanger,super thermally conductive and evenly distributed for maximum energy saving.Saves time and heats up 30% faster than...
To start with, the handle is wrapped in an insulated plastic, protecting your hands from getting burnt when pouring tea and coffee.
Also, the lid will stay secured when pouring drinks. This is a great feature that is often missing with other kettles on the market.
After you’ve finished using this kettle, you can pack it into the net bag included in your purchase for easy transportation. This is a great perk if you want to go hiking and enjoy some coffee along the way — You’re gonna need it.
In addition, it’s super lightweight and won’t weigh you down when stored in your backpack.
So what about the negatives?
We discovered that you need to wash it out before the first use, otherwise it may contain a weird odor.
- 1.6 liters
- 30% faster heat up time
- Lid stays secured
- Burn-resistant handles
- Need to be washed out before first use
While this coffee pot doesn’t look the best, it’s known for giving your coffee a richer flavor…
Which is the most important thing.
Furthermore, it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals and can be used out of the box with no issues.
The wooden handle prevents your hand from getting burnt when pouring your coffee, which is a major positive…
Unless you want to be covered in burns!
No products found.
As you’re going to be using this coffee pot when camping, you’ll most likely be washing it by hand; however, if you do decide to use it at home, then you’ll be glad to hear it’s dishwasher-friendly.
In addition, what makes this coffee pot so great is the fact that it doesn’t contain any plastic…
Plastic won’t cause too much of an issue when buying a camping kettle.
It can sometimes melt, especially when used over an open fire.
That’s one thing you won’t have to worry about with this kettle.
Eurolux has really gone the extra mile to make sure their customers are satisfied with this coffee pot. They have included a filter basket and user manual to make sure it’s used correctly.
It isn’t necessary to use the filter basket when making tea or coffee, but it’s a great optional extra.
- Makes your coffee taste better
- No harmful chemicals
- Handle that prevents burns
- Doesn’t contain any plastic
- The filter is not the best
When you buy the Poliviar Tea Kettle, you get the best of both worlds…
It not only looks great, but it also performs just as well.
If you don’t like the standard color it comes in, you can choose between three alternative color options including black, seabed, and silver.
You can also get this kettle in two different size options.
Furthermore, Poliviar is so confident in the design of this kettle, they have said it will last for many years to come.
It’s made from food-grade stainless steel and is rust and corrosion-resistant, which is why it’s perfect for all your camping adventures.
- Anti-Rust & Qualified Finish：Stylish tea kettle electroplated for longevity. Professional food grade finish and 18/8 stainless steel craftsmanship,ensures this kettle is rust & corrosion resistant....
- Loud & Audible Whistle：The automatic whistle is loud enough so you can hear the whistle with plenty of background noise. The whistle on this kettle will grab your attention while you are focused on...
- Simple-Touch Button With Heat-Resistant Handle：Silicone coated handle allows you to grab the tea kettle with bare hand without risking burns. The ergonomic shape and design maximaze your comfort to...
The whistle on this kettle is super loud, so you can hear it from a distance, meaning your coffee will never get cold again.
To release the coffee out of this kettle, simply push the button, and the lid preventing the coffee from escaping, will release. This design is much safer than the traditional ones you find on most camping kettles.
The handle is also made from silicone, further preventing the risk of serious burns and injuries.
Because of the fully enclosed design this kettle offers, it will boil more efficiently, and in a faster amount of time.
The only downside we found is that the lid can be a little difficult to remove.
- Super loud whistle
- Multiple color options
- Food-grade stainless steel
- Fully enclosed
- The lid can be difficult to remove
The Aitreasure Camping Kettle looks more like a bucket than a kettle; however, it performs great and won’t let you down, especially when camping.
From the outside, this kettle looks a little thin.
It’s a lot thicker than other kettles on the market, which is one of the reasons why it’s said to last a long time.
- 【DURABLE & ECONOMIC】A great Valentine‘s Day gifts for him. Suitable for hikers, campers, picnics and other outdoor enthusiasts. The camping pot is made of stainless steel with thicker wall than...
- 【FOLDABLE & PORTABLE】The handles of the camping pot can be folded and it comes with soft cloth bag, so that it is easy to pack with your camping gear and won’t weigh down your load.
- 【SMALL VOLUME, LARGE CAPACITY】There are 300ml/500ml/700ml scale for accurate measuring. The full capacity is 1.2L, but the recommended capacity is 0.7L in case of overflowing when the water is...
In addition, this camping kettle can be folded up and stored in the bag provided. This is great if you want to go further into the woods and explore.
It’s also super lightweight and can be carried for long periods of time without weighing you down and making you tired, making it great for hiking.
Furthermore, this kettle is multipurpose…
It can also be hanged over a campfire and used to warm up noodles and soup. The only issue is that it doesn’t contain a silicone handle, meaning theirs the chance you may burn yourself if you don’t let it cool down beforehand.
- Thick design
- Made to last
- Can be folded up
- Includes bag
- Doesn’t have a silicone handle for burn protection
The GSI Outdoors Kettle is everything you could ever want in a camping kettle. It’s designed specifically for the outdoors and comes with a range of benefits.
Firstly, the folding handle locks into place, allowing you to pour your coffee without spilling it everywhere, and more importantly, over yourself.
The handle is also made from silicone, so you won’t have to worry about burning your hand and injuring yourself.
- ADVENTURE READY: Halulite Tea Kettle provides the capacity of a 1. 8 liter ultralight boiler in the easy-to-pour profile of a tea kettle for boiling water or melting snow on solo adventures.
- NO SPILLS, NO PROBLEM: Its convenient folding handle locks into place when boiling.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Made from Halulite, a proprietary alloy that conducts heat better and more evenly, this tea kettle withstands scratches and abrasions like nothing else.
In addition, most camping kettles are made from stainless steel or aluminum. This one is made from Halulite, meaning it will heat up faster and has less chance of being damaged.
Furthermore, it only weighs 0.5 lbs, making it super lightweight and able to be carried in backpacks without adding too much weight.
- Designed for camping
- Handle locks into place
- Very durable
- The lid is a little loose when pouring
What To Look For When Buying A Camping Kettle
If you want to get the best kettle for your camping adventures, then here are some things you need to take into consideration.
Let’s take a look at them below…
If you want to get the safest camping kettle, then you’re going to want to take a look at the handle before purchasing.
A good camping kettle will have a silicone handle.
If not, then you will end up burning yourself when pouring the coffee.
Theirs are some exceptions.
Some handles are wrapped in a material such as wood, that doesn’t heat up like the rest of the kettle…
These are fine too.
Some of the lesser-known brands on the market design their kettles with harmful materials.
Not only do these kettles leave you with a foul taste in your coffee, but they can also affect your health over long periods of time — not what you would expect from a kettle.
To prevent this from happening, it’s important to check which materials your kettle is made from.
If you want to be on the safe side, stick to food-grade stainless steel or aluminum.
A camping kettle is a piece of equipment you expect to be made from durable materials and last for years to come.
That’s not always the case.
Some kettles aren’t designed correctly and will begin falling apart after multiple uses.
To prevent this, it’s best to stick with the more well-known camping brands — like the ones on this list.
If you’re an experienced camper, then you already know how important it is to travel as light as possible.
That’s why it’s important to get a lightweight kettle, as opposed to a heavy one.
Plus, if you want to go on long hikes with your kettle, you don’t want all that extra weight dragging you down.
Bringing a kettle camping is a great idea.
Not only will you be able to make tea and coffee, but you can also use your kettle to warm up soup and noodles, providing you with a quick meal.
We hope this article has helped you choose the best camping kettle for all your camping trips.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Want To Become A Camping Expert?
If you want to take your camping knowledge to the next level, you can view my collection of guides by clicking the button below!